Aptivation is a consultancy and staffing solutions firm offering "best in class" human capital, delivery via managed services, business enablement, search and supply, all dedicated to sourcing talent and adding value to your organisation.
We specialise in finding candidates that have a unique blend of Aptitude, Attitude and Motivation ('Aptivation').
We provide Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions for organisations of all sizes, facilitating all types of employment requirements, especially IT, Accounting, Sales, Technical and any Senior Executives or staff.
How we work
As a recruitment provider, we have a unique insight into the market. Our experience and market reach ensures we find the right people, not only to fit the job, but also the culture of your business.
Our delivery is based on capability and character fit of the candidate, not the first we have available!
" One of the most professional companies that I have ever worked with. They have listened to our requirements and reacted with flexibility that demonstrates their core value as being all about people. It’s rare to see a company so customer orientated and dedicated to our joint success.”
Director of Worldwide IT, Micro Focus
"Our close collaboration enabled advanced screening of the best candidates, filtering of the best fit in line with the open positions and saved a lot of time for Orange in the interview process. All proposed candidates were very much in line with expectations, and such selection enabled straight hiring in a short time frame. Thanks very much for your support through this selection process.”
Head of Solutions and Service Management, Orange Business Services
Free introduction and client offer
Contact London & Partners to receive a free introduction to Aptivation and find out more about how Aptivation can help your business set up, succeed and grow in London.
Aptivation also have exclusive offers for all first time London & Partners overseas inbound clients.
Type of company
- Recruitment and HR services
- Business planning and development
- Permanent, temporary and contract roles
- Mapping & market intelligence
- Salary benchmarking
- Job descriptions and person specifications
- Recruitment and executive search
- Recruitment campaigns and projects
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Design and co-ordinate interviews and assessment process
- General candidate appraisal (language and job skill etc.)
- Technical, personality and psychometric testing
- On boarding background / pre-employment checks
- Human resource management and services
- Employee benefits
- Employment contracts, company and staff handbook and policies
- Extensive “own” database of candidates and freelance resource
- University graduate and apprenticeship programmes
- Specialist partners to cater for any other related aspect
- English and translators for all major languages available
This content was provided by Aptivation.