Doyle Clayton Solicitors
We advise exclusively on all aspects of employment law and business immigration and are experienced helping overseas companies understand and deal with the UK's complex employment laws while setting up operations in the UK.
- We will advise you on the best way for you and your staff to enter and work in the UK and help you with any UKBA requirements
- We will help you to set up suitable contracts of employment and policies for your business
- We will advise you of your obligations to your employees and their rights under UK employment law
- We will help you with the recruitment and the termination process - including the rights of employees on the transfer of ownership of a business
Doyle Clayton make you feel important as a client and importantly, they specialise only in employment law, which is complex and can be high risk for employers. Not being part of a larger firm means that the employment advice is not simply ancillary to other disciplines as can often be the case."
Legal Counsel, Mastek UK Ltd
Type of company
Employment law and Business Immigration
- Work permits/Business immigration matters
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Advice on employee benefits
- Recruitment matters
- Employee data protection matters
- Transfers of ownership
- Employment disputes and disciplinary matters
- Litigation and advocacy
- Helpline advice
- Training and workshops
- Seminar & legal updates
- French, Italian, Polish
This content was provided by Doyle Clayton Solicitors.