Fitzgerald & Law International
Fitzgerald & Law International (F&L) offer an integrated one-touch solution to all your global expansion requirements.
F&L is an essential resource for internationally headquartered companies, providing advice when they set up in the UK and ongoing support as they grow throughout the globe.
With offices in Central London and San Francisco together with a network of affiliates around the globe, we work as one multidisciplinary team, providing tailored solutions to specific challenges and integrated service support packages to effectively outsource all aspects of the business process. The team based on the West Coast USA includes European tax and legal experts who are on hand to help navigate entering new territories.
Every company we work with is different and we don't believe that 'one size fits all'. Needs vary as companies grow and will differ from country to country, so it's important to get the right advice from the outset. Our sector specialisms enable us to ensure companies take advantage of any specific opportunities available to them.
We've got decades of experience helping companies in retail / ecommerce, luxury brands, creative industries, energy, renewables, medtech, life sciences, biotech, fintech and SaaS in particular.
We also set ourselves apart by employing the best people in the global expansion industry and through the range of services we provide including tax, accounting, audit, financial advice, employee benefits, payroll, legal, HR, IT and communications.
Contact London & Partners to receive a free introduction to Fitzgerald and Law International and find out more about how Fitzgerald and Law International can help your business set up, succeed and grow in London.
"Yammer needed an advisor that would be able to scale up services as the operation grew, while keeping us one step ahead of the complicated rules on things like tax and employment law. F&L did just that."
Jason Rodrigues, Yammer (now Microsoft)
Type of company
International Professional Advisory Services: Services include company formation, global mobility, taxation, accounting, audit, employee benefits, payroll, legal, HR, IT and communications.
For details of F&L’s sector specialisms, start-up services, multi-territory coordination and global reach, contact Melissa Christopher below.
- Assignment structuring for globally mobile employees
- Company formation
- Corporate tax
- Transfer pricing, sales taxes and customs duties including European VAT reclaims
- Banking services, bookkeeping, management reporting and Virtual CFO services
- Multi-territory payroll compliance and coordination
- HR advice and compliance including handbooks, vacation, sickness, social security and statutory payments
- UK and US Federal/state tax returns
- Incentives and stock options
- Employee benefits compliance and management including auto-enrolment
- Mobile device procurement and IT support
- FCA compliance
- Statutory and special audits
- Corporate finance, acquisitions, disposals, mergers, restructuring and due diligence
This content was provided by Fitzgerald & Law International.