i2Office provides best-in-class communications and office technology along with on-site services and support. The company currently operates 28 business centres with 16 centres in London from Mayfair in the West of the city through to Greenwich Peninsula in the East. We also have Business Centres in 14 regional cities throughout the UK. Each business centre offers serviced office space, virtual offices, meeting rooms and business lounge access.
How we work
i2Office provides access to 15 exceptional Grade A office space and business centres in prime locations throughout London. Clients benefit from access to the highest quality office space in convenient as well as historic and popular locations close to transport terminals and London Underground stations. All of our offices are fully equipped with state of the art technology and the i2Office team provides unrivalled levels of support and service to all i2Office clients and guests.
i2Office provides tailored solutions to meet the needs and requirements of businesses of all different sizes and nature, from business centres to fully furnished offices accommodating multiple levels of staff with dedicated receptionists in every facility. It’s our goal to consider all our client's requirements and to make their move as easy and simple as possible.
Touchdown London Programme
We understand and appreciate that opening a new office in London will present you with challenges as you negotiate your way through the commercial, financial, logistical and cultural challenges presented by the different legal, banking, tax, IT, insurance, staff, sales and language systems and practices in London. With all those challenges in mind why not let i2Office make office set-up seamless and trouble free.
Our Touchdown London programme provides access to the i2Office business lounges at 16 London business centres. It also includes a Silver Virtual office package which comprises:
- A prestigious address for your business
- Mail forwarded to any address in the world
- Meeting rooms available by the hour, half day or day
- Your own dedicated local telephone number activated immediately
- Calls forwarded to any number of your choice
- No set up fee
- Calls & calls forwarded at BT standard business rate
less a 20% discount
- The option to use an i2Office location as a registered address
- Access to printing, refreshments & reception services
- Prestigious, landmark buildings
- High quality fit out
- Spacious common areas
- State of the art IT/Telco
- Ability to expand within the term of your agreement
- Ability to transfer your agreement to another i2 locations
- Innovative co-working environments incorporating business lounges and dedicated meeting rooms.
- Catering and event management.
- Transparency of cost
- Flexible terms of bandwidth provision and telecoms services
- No capital expenditure to set up your office
- Online client access to booking meeting rooms
Tel: +44 203 440 5000
This content is provided by i2Office.