Joelson Wilson LLP
Joelson Wilson is a proactive business orientated law firm based in the heart of London’s West End for more than 50 years.
Joelson Wilson LLP provide first class, partner-led legal services and we have personable, proactive and highly motivated lawyers who consistently deliver commercial and tailored solutions for all of our clients.
We ensure that we know what makes our clients’ businesses tick so that we can provide bespoke business solutions and clear and consistent legal advice. Our ambition is to be seen by our client as a true business partner adding value at all times. In order to achieve this we encourage our clients to include us in all aspects of their strategic planning. Our size helps us to achieve this. Clients know with whom they are dealing from day one and appreciate not being passed from one lawyer to the next. We are able to provide a truly personal service and consistency of advice by working closely with each other and our clients.
Achieving the partnering status we seek with all our clients requires a firm foundation of mutual trust especially for clients who are doing business in the UK for the first time. We are therefore delighted to have been awarded the accolade of “The UK’s most trusted small law firm of the year”.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Joelson Wilson to any foreign company looking to operate or raise funds in London.
Managing Director, Ferrum Crescent Limited (Australia public company listed on ASX, AIM and JSE)
Free introduction and client offer
Joelson Wilson offers one hour’s free legal advice to London & Partners’ clients.
Type of company
We offer our UK and international clients a variety of legal services which cover six main practice areas:
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property including brand protection
Within these practice areas, our particular fields of expertise include:
- Intellectual property licensing, exploitation and enforcement
- Brand protection
- Defamation and reputation management
- Entertainment, liquor and late-night refreshment licensing law
- Betting, gaming and lotteries law
- Remote gambling (and associated European and International Law issues)
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Employment law, human resources and employment
- Business immigration
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial and residential property transactions
- Mandarin, Cantonese, French, Italian, Spanish
Sheldon Cordell, Senior Partner
Joelson Wilson, 30 Portland Place, London, W1B 1LZ
Tel: +44 (0)207 580 5721
This content was provided by Joelson Wilson LLP.