Laytons Solicitors LLP
Our principal office is in London and we have two regional offices, one in Manchester and the other in Guildford.
These values are the foundations on which Laytons is built. We commit:
- To our clients: to understanding their needs and adding value; to building close, long-term relationships; to delivering results that they need; we put them first - we are more than a business, we are a profession.
- To each other: we work supportively and unselfishly together; we have respect and faith in ourselves and each other; we are open and fair; we are non-hierarchical and value individual contribution; we allow space to develop.
- To being effective advisers: to providing positive, practical advice with imagination, flair and insight.
- To moving forward: to being positive, innovative and opportunistic, seeking opportunities and showing initiative consistently with our core objectives and values.
- To ourselves: to integrity, being true to ourselves, our principles and our profession; to challenging ourselves to deliver the best.
- To high quality: to achieving the highest standards in all that we do.
- To generosity of spirit.
How we work
Laytons understand that clients need more than just advice. We invest time in knowing clients’ circumstances, needs and preferences to deliver commercially informed and practical results. We are ranked by Chambers & Partners UK and Legal 500 across a number of fields.
For clients, our focus is on you and what is important for you. We apply our expertise with commercial insight to help achieve your objectives. We invest time in building lasting relationships and a good understanding of your affairs. Wherever practical the same lawyers act. In this way we know what matters and our advice can be relevant, effective and appropriate
You were professional, quick to respond and gave us excellent commercially relevant advice – we were delighted to have such efficient advisors on our team. Thank you for your exceptional service, we look forward to working with you again.
Managing Director of a technology company
Free introduction and client offer
London & Partners' Client Offer:
Free first meeting up to 2 hours to get to know each other and discuss your needs covering:
- Company set up
- Commercial contracts
- Real estate
- Intellectual Property
- Volume Discounts of up to 25%
- Free meeting room, for occasional use, in our office in the same building as London & Partners (subject to availability)
Type of Company
- Commercial Property
- Construction and Planning
- Plot Sales and Land Development
- Competition Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Law
- Distribution / Licensing / Franchise
- Corporate Tax
- Dispute Resolution & Legal Claims
- Employment / Immigration
- Intellectual Property
- Information Technology
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Client / High Net Worth Individuals
- Afrikaans, Cantonese, French, German, Irish / Gaeilige, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Urdu, Zulu
Content provided by Laytons Solicitors LLP