At People First we’re proud of our name.
It defines our approach to everything we do.
Our consultants are dedicated, caring and passionate about recruitment!
How we work
As a valued client, your main point of contact will be our sales director, a recruitment expert with over 17 years’ recruitment experience. He will guide you and offer you every assistance both before you arrive in the UK and after you have established your office. He will offer comprehensive advice on everything you need to know, including: Setting up offices in the UK; the recruitment market; attracting and retaining staff; recruitment and employment costs and legislation; the recruitment process; as well as tips on interviewing and salary benchmarking.
We offer you a highly consultative service and we will take time to get to know you and to understand your needs. In fact, we are so confident in our highly selective service that we also offer a free replacement or money back guarantee, to guarantee your peace of mind. We have no up front charges (unless you opt for our tailored, retained service) and our fees are strictly on a success basis only, so you really have everything to gain and nothing to lose!
Our company has already filled two positions through People First. Our experience of the company has been overwhelmingly positive and our account manager is a pleasure to work with. She is very attentive, always ready to pick up the phone and listen to us, and proactive in suggesting ways we can improve our human resources. We will certainly be using the company again and will definitely recommend them to other people.
HR Manager, Chinese design-led organisation, referred by London & Partners when setting up their UK office.
Type of company
We recruit on both a permanent and temporary basis and from junior level up to director level. Roles we cover:
- Language speakers – European and Chinese languages, Japanese, Korean and Arabic.
- Sales & Marketing / Business Development
- Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics
- B2B Client Support, Customer Services, Call Centre, Travel
- Accounts, Banking & Financial Services
- Research, Analysis
- Localisation and Translation
- PA, Secretarial and Admin
- Digital, IT and Telecoms
- Human Resources
We have previously assisted London & Partners clients from the US, China, Japan, France, Mexico, India and Spain, and our client base spans a variety of industries, including: Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, FMCG, Digital and IT, head office retail, Luxury Goods and Fashion.
- Recruitment campaigns and projects
- Permanent, Temporary and Contract roles
- Advice on salaries and benefits, including salary benchmarking
- Job descriptions and person specifications
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Design interview/assessment process
- Co-ordinating interviews
- Interviewing facilities and interview assistance in our offices
- Pre-employment checks (Credit checks, CRB, referencing etc.)
- Candidate testing (language skills, IT packages, psychometric testing etc.)
- On-line training on commonly used software
- Success-based fee
- Free replacement/money back guarantee
- Employment contracts, company handbook and policies
- Information on UK recruitment and employment law
- Information on hiring costs, tax and NIC (National Insurance Contributions)
- Multilingual consultants
- Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin
This content was provided by People First.