London: a leading destination for headquarters
Report: London a leading destination for headquarters
PDF - 2.3 MB
London is a leading global city for international headquarters
London is a vibrant city of opportunity that welcomes international companies looking to grow and expand, our experts explain why:
1. Business environment: Jennifer Wytcherley, Tax Director at EY, provides an outline of the UK's corporate tax and incentives regime.
2. Gateway to the world: David Slater, London & Partners' Director of International Trade and Investment, discusses how London enhances access to markets.
3. Hub for global talent: James Webb, Managing Director of Propel London, reviews why London attracts global talent.
4. World class office space: Katie Kopec, Development Consulting Director at JLL, provides a snapshot of new and emerging opportunity areas for office space
5. Desirable city to live and work in: London is the leading destination for professionals and the most desirable city in the world to relocate to.
“London is at the forefront of the global restaurant scene, making it an obvious choice for OpenTable’s European base. It offers excellent travel links to the US and Europe, and enables us to tap into an abundance of talent in relevant sectors for our business, from engineering to marketing and everything in between.”
Mike Xenakis, Managing Director EMEA, OpenTable
How we can help
Whether it is building the business case for London, finding sector-specific information or making invaluable introductions to the right people, London & Partners can help companies of all sizes.
Startups, fast-growing companies, large multi-nationals: get in touch with the London & Partners team for free and confidential advice.